Clerical - Administrative
MDC is seeking a dependable, self-motivated person to handle clerical & some administrative tasks. This will include all aspects of accounts receivable, submitting payables to the accountant, tracking inventory, ordering and receiving product, handling returns to vendors, and keeping on top of client orders, filing as well as other smaller duties. Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is required. Must be adaptable to a fast-paced environment when needed. Looking for someone who is skilled and capable in customer relations, with good phone skills, and can face situations with a positive attitude. Some computer technical knowledge is a plus, and would be helpful, but is not a requirement.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
- Answer phone and direct calls where needed.
- Preparing and tracking accounts Payables
- Inventory tracking, ordering, receiving, and returns.
- Helping to insure customer orders and paper is done.
- Coping and filing documents.
- Operate our service vehicle in a safe manner.
- Follow all company’s procedures and protocols.
- Cooperate with others on technical team and share information across the organization
- Proven customer service experience
- Ability to communicate well and a eagerness to help customers.
- Have good problem-solving skills.
- Have good organizational skills
- Be able to work quickly and accurately under pressure without supervision.
- Proficiency using Microsoft office products.
Please send your resume or filled out application to :
MDC Business Technology
111 E. Broadway